Dates: Thursday May 8th from 5-10 pm
The Curtis Hotel - http://www.thecurtis.com/contact/
1405 Curtis Street
1445 Market Street
Denver, Colorado 80202
One videographer (21+ only) for single camera video production of Copyblogger’s Authority Intensive end-of-conference gathering and after party.
Our event will conclude, guests will mingle in the lounge of the Curtis Hotel and then make there way to an after party at Chloe nightclub.
Free food and beverages will be provided.
Preferable experience shooting indoor/ low light event for high-quality production.
Experienced candidates must have working knowledge of HD-SLR video camera (or equivalent).
Bonus: If you have experience with editing, we are also looking for help with some post-production. Please tell me your level of experience with post-production editing, including software, operating system etc. We will be producing a promo for next year’s event.
If candidates provide their own HD video equipment/ accessories, capable of recording ~5hrs of HD video for the event, pay increase will be negotiated.
Additional rates will be negotiated for post-production editing if candidates are qualified.
Equipment required for the shoot (or to be provided by candidates):
- HD-SLR (Canon EOS Rebel T5i or equivalent)
- Mid-range zoom lens with neutral density filter/or bayonet
- 64+GB Memory cards (or equivalent class-10 SD cards) for ~5 hr. event
- Adequate batteries/ power source for 5 hours (facility provides power outlets)
- Fluid pan head for tripod
- LED or equivalent low-light video lighting will be required. Experience with low-light settings a must.
- Transfer of footage to external hard-drive.
Pay will be $30/hr for 5 hour event. If candidate provides recording equipment, post-production editing rates will be negotiated.
Thursday, May 8th, 5pm to 10pm
Director of Multimedia Production
Copyblogger Media, LLC
Copyblogger | StudioPress | Scribe | Synthesis